baohntv00051_ENG13_Topic 4

 


Hello, my name is Bảo. Today, I will talk about the daily means of transportation that I often use.










I often go to school by motorbike, and it takes about 25 minutes to get to school because it's about 13 kilometers from my house to the school. And when I go out with friends, I also often use my motorbike. It takes about 15 to 30 minutes to get there, depending on the destination.






In addition to frequently using my motorbike as a means of transportation, I occasionally travel by car, bus, and airplane. I take the airplane and bus on occasions when I travel back to my hometown. The airplane ticket costs around 1 to 3 million VND, while the bus ticket costs around 50,000 to 150,000 VND.  




Occasionally, my motorbike breaks down in various ways, such as flat tires, running out of oil, or malfunctioning lights. There was one time when my bike stalled in the middle of the road, causing me to be late for school. So far, I've talked about the means of transportation I frequently use, which is the motorbike, and it's also my preferred mode of transport. I find motorbikes compact and fast. The advantages of motorbikes are their compact size, variety of colors, and speed. However, the disadvantages include not being able to shield from rain and wind, and typically accommodating only up to 2-3 people on one bike. 



That sounds like a wonderful plan! Traveling to Đà Lạt with your family by car will indeed be more comfortable for a long journey, providing shelter from sun and rain compared to a motorbike. The 7-hour trip will mainly involve expenses for fuel, accommodations, and meals. It sounds like you've got everything planned out well!






Absolutely, choosing the right mode of transportation is important. Regular vehicle maintenance is crucial to avoid unexpected breakdowns, especially during critical situations. It's a good habit to ensure your vehicle is in good condition before embarking on any journey.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

baohntv00051_ENG13_Topic 2

hangocbao_Topic1_ENG13

baohntv00051_ENG13_Topic 3