baohntv00051_ENG13_Topic 2

Topic 2


My name is Bao, I study at FPT POLYTECHNIC High School, today I will share about my recent vacation.






During the holiday, I traveled to the capital, Berlin, Germany.I learned about the capital, Berlin, during an occasion when I was exploring tourist destinations in various countries.



I traveled to Berlin at the beginning of July, and I went with my family. I went there by plane, and it took me about a day to fly from Vietnam to Berlin, the capital of Germany.




I stayed there for about 5 days, and I stayed at the Angleterre Hotel Berlin. The weather here is quite cool, the food is delicious, and I really like the Wiener schnitzel. The people here are very friendly and nice, especially the hotel my family is staying at, which is very clean and airy with excellent service.

I went sightseeing in Berlin and enjoyed many delicious dishes at famous restaurants such as Alt Berliner Biersalon, Zur Gerlichtslaube, and Sophieneck.




This vacation was very joyful and happy for me, and luckily, nothing bad happened during it. What I liked most about this vacation was seeing many beautiful sights and enjoying delicious food in Berlin, Germany. If I have the chance, I will come back here again to travel.

Finally, thank you for listening to my holiday experience in the capital city of Berlin, Germany.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hangocbao_Topic1_ENG13

baohntv00051_ENG13_Topic 3