hangocbao_Topic1_ENG13

 Topic 1


 My name is Bao, I attend FPT POLYTECHNIC High School, and today I'll share about my exercise and eating habits.









Firstly, to achieve a good physique, you need to regularly engage in physical exercise and combine it with a balanced diet.
I think I have a decent and balanced physique.To maintain a balanced physique, I regularly engage in physical exercise and sports, and the sport I choose is karate.I usually work out at club because having friends there helps me stay more motivated.








Additionally, I also exercise at home when I can't go to the club due to other commitments.
I exercise 4 to 5 sessions per week, and each session lasts from 1 to 2 hours. I usually train with my friends, and the reason I'm always diligent in exercising is for health and maintaining a good physique.



And after each workout, I feel tired yet refreshed. It helps me relieve stress after exhausting study sessions, contributing to my health and maintaining a good physique.
In addition to karate sessions to maintain my physique, I also combine it with a healthy and balanced eating habit.



My day consists of 3 main meals. During these meals, I typically reduce starchy foods and consume plenty of green vegetables and meat a
nd I also snack, mainly on fruits. In addition to reducing starch in my main meals, I also avoid foods high in oils, sugars, and fats. Especially, I also drink 2 liters of purified water every day.



That's my eating habit, and contrastingly, there are also unhealthy eating habits. Specifically, it often involves consuming many oily, sugary, and fatty foods and drinking lots of carbonated sugary drinks. Additionally, they tend to consume less fruit and drink less purified water.






And that's my exercise regime and eating habits. I hope they can be helpful to you, even just a little bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

baohntv00051_ENG13_Topic 2

baohntv00051_ENG13_Topic 3