baohntv00051_ENG13_Topic 3

 

Hi, my name is Bao. Today, I will talk about my fashion style.

















First I will talk about the style I usually wear to school. I always wear my school uniform every first Monday of the week. From Tuesday to Friday, I usually wear a t-shirt and pants, along with a jacket and shoes. It is simple and polite, in accordance with school rules.







Besides going to school, I often practice martial arts at my club. When I go to practice, I wear a martial arts uniform or will wear martial arts pants and a t-shirt. When going out and watching movies, I often wear simple, comfortable clothes like t-shirts, shorts or pants. When attending parties such as weddings or birthdays, I wear formal and elegant clothes such as shirts, jeans or pants, and shoes. In addition, when attending funerals, I always wear dark clothes like black, black t-shirts, shirts, and black pants. 






Dress style must suit each occasion and each place you want to go. When going out or watching movies, you can wear shorts, pants, T-shirts or shirts to work. When attending a party, you should wear formal clothes but be careful not to dress more luxuriously than the bride and groom or the host. Finally, when attending a funeral, you should wear dark clothes such as black and avoid wearing brightly colored outfits or shorts. In addition, there will be styles that we have never tried before. For example, I have never worn women's fashion.






Occasionally I will buy new clothes and mostly I am the buyer, and sometimes my parents are the ones buying the clothes for me. I often shop at online and conventional stores, but I mostly buy from online stores because it saves me travel time and the prices are usually cheaper.



 That is my usual style. Thank you for listening to my sharing.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

baohntv00051_ENG13_Topic 2

hangocbao_Topic1_ENG13